So I admit I've been horrible at keeping up my blog, I have noticed most of my friends have been too, what is going on? Is everyone getting bored of blogging? I am bored of updating my own, but not of reading everyone else's. So please update, I love being kept up on what you're up to...Here is what we've been up to lately.
Finn is in everything. He's taken a few steps against his will. He hates it and starts to cry whenever I leave him standing by himself.
Lily's art amazes me still. I just have to brag about it. She's drawing pants and shirts now.
I turned 30. Yikes. I've never been "age" person, but that could be because I've never been older than 29 before.
I cut my hair short, it might have been because I had birthday money, or had a birthday and feel old. Either way, it has made my morning routine quicker.
Lily started to get up at 5:30, so we had to teach her to get her own breakfast. She loves that she can do it all herself. I love that I get another hour of sleep.
Eric's school has a 'Winter Ball'. Yes, it is like prom. Yes, we are in our thirties. Yes, Mormons stand out like a sore thumb. Who wears sleeves and tights to a dance? Only about ten Mormon girls, that's it. It was really fun though. Mormon girls may not drink, but we can dance like we do.
P.S. Eric did not go with a big hoop earring in his right ear.
And this picture is just cute.


7 comments:
I can't wait to see your hair!
Sometimes I get tired of bloggong too but I tell myself I have to keep doing it or no one would ever see any pictures of Cooper at all. Love the picture of Lily and Finn getting into mischief...once he's walking she's really going to have a partner in crime!
I'm with you on the blogging. I'm tired of doing it, but still like reading other blogs. I am going to keep it up until we adopt again, since it is linked to our profile. I hear you are learning French! Way to go.
I actually was just thinking this the other day.... "is blogging uncool now??!" Irregardless I still love catching up via blogs the most, I just think they're more personable than any other social networking platforms! So keep doing it PLEASE!
That first photo of Lily looks like it's photoshopped! Awesome! Love everything here, and the good thing is you DO NOT look 30! But happy birthday! And what's your instagram name??
Yay for an update! I'm tired of blogging too, but then I'm horrible about keeping a journal so I make myself blog or I will forget too much. I'm definitely not tired of your posts. Your "Mormon" dress is so cute! I wish we could go shopping together sometime.
So stinking cute. Love your hair cut! Love your kids! By the way we really look forward to reading your blog. Gary commented on how well you captured the lighting with the snow picture. He said it was a great balance of flash,whatever that means. Looking forward to seeing you and the kids. Love ya! And of course still miss ya.
Look at all these great instagram pics coming in handy! Y'welcome;)
blogging does seem to be a fading art, but I'm the same, I still love reading them, love blogging myself a little less.
I laughed out loud at "the hoop earring in Eric's right ear"- Ha! But it looked like a fun time. I sometimes wish we did have a yearly prom to dress-up for!
HAPPY 30TH!!
Post a Comment