Friday, February 17, 2012

Tiny Dancer

Lily had a big week. She had her first dentist appointment and her first ballet class. I was just feeling like an apt mother of babies and now I'm being forced to enter kid-mom phase. All I need now is the van.

I think when most moms picture having a little girl, visions of taking them to dance class seems to make the top of the charts. I think I was more excited for Lily to go than she was.




Lily looked so tiny compared to all the girls, a product of Stettler and Andrews genes will do that. She was a little hesitant when they sent the moms out, but opened up once it came to the end of the class.




She was actually excited to go to the dentist. With Lily, anything scary can be remedied with a promise of balloons or stickers. This dentist gave both so she was a happy customer.



1 comments:

Furniss Family said...

Aww, she is such a cute little girl and dancer :) Busy and big week for her.