Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Like Father, Like Son

I know this blog has a lot more Lily pictures than Finn. Finn does a lot of cute things too, but the second I get the camera out this is what I end up getting a picture of.


But I was able to get a few yesterday. It's no secret Eric loves his Diet Coke, and now I've been finding Finn sneaking in the kitchen for his share. Luckily, he is only interested in rolling them around and sucking on the can instead of drinking it. But I think it's cute how much fun he has playing with them. We keep the diet coke under the shelf, he sneaks in the kitchen, pulls out the case and just starts rolling diet cokes all over the floor. He's a curious one, this kid.



5 comments:

Melissa said...

EEEEK!! I can't wait to see him!!!

Jason and Lissa said...

So cute! What kind of camera do you have? I love all the nice close-ups it does.

Cara said...

He's so cute! Andrew does the same thing whenever I try to take his picture. I guess I will need to steal some Diet Coke from Mitch to get a few cute pictures of him!

Alisha said...

Oh he is so adorable! I can't wait to see him as well! At least I have met him before though!! Really can't wait to see Cooper!

Avree said...

Hi Ashley, I just peaked at your blog and your kids are so dang cute! That picture of your little girl outside of preschool is ADORABLE! Way to make cute kids!