
Isn't this chair gorgeous? Through my endless searching, I finally found a rocking chair I didn't despise. We just got it yesterday and I just have to say, I'm in love.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
and speaking of chairs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is one awesome glider. You have such great taste.
That is an awesome chair! I too have always hated the look of rocking chairs (except plain wood really old-fashioned ones which are usually unbearable to sit in). Of course yours is super stylish, I would expect nothing less of you. Mitch bought me a rocker glider before Marin and since I didn't even know chairs like yours existed, I opted for at least a neutral cover! The flowered ones are so hideous! I have thoroughly used and come to love my rocking chair though. It has been puked on (multiple times), peed on, drooled on, and more... and is still rocking strong! You will want a footrest though. Will that take away from the style? Maybe a dark leather one or something. Ha ha, why am I telling you this? I'm excited to see you and your house soon!
That chair really rocks!
So cute! Now post pics of the nursery! (even if it's just the mock-ups! :)
nice chair! You will use it countless times, and I agree with Cara, you'll want a footstool, because you will sleep in it many nights!
Candice here,
friend of stef and melinda. I decided to track down your blog. I am now convinced that you actually have a husband. One day, I may meet him. In the meantime, I'll be spying on your life via the web.
Post a Comment